In its 31 volume, East European Politics and Societies: and Cultures features a special section on the Genealogies of Memory. Its guest editors are Ferenc Laczó and Joanna Wawrzyniak.
Articles included in the special section:
- Memories of 1989 in Europe between Hope, Dismay, and Neglect - Ferenc Laczó, Joanna Wawrzyniak
- 1939 versus 1989—A Missed Opportunity to Create a European Lieu de Mémoire? - Aline Sierp
- 1989 in European Vernacular Memory - Lars Breuer, Anna Delius
- A Tale of Two Revolutions: Hungary's 1956 and the Un-doing of 1989 - Victoria Harms
- The "Children of Crisis": Making Sense of (Post)socialism and the End of Yugoslavia - Ljubica Spaskovska