RULES OF THE NEWSLETTER OF THE INSTITUTE OF THE EUROPEAN NETWORK REMEMBRANCE AND SOLIDARITY AND THE FOUNDATION EUROPEAN NETWORK 'REMEMBRANCE AND SOLIDARITY'
(hereinafter the 'Rules')
1. The newsletter service of the Institute of the European Network Remembrance and Solidarity and the Foundation European Network 'Remembrance and Solidarity' (hereinafter the 'Newsletter') shall be provided by the state cultural institution Institute of the European Network Remembrance and Solidarity seated at ul. Zielna 37, 00-108 Warsaw, acting on the basis of an entry into the register of institutions of culture kept by the Minister of Culture and National Heritage under the number of RIK 90/2015, holding the unique taxpayer's NIP number 701-045-62-60 (hereinafter the 'IENRS') and the Foundation European Network 'Remembrance and Solidarity' seated at ul. Zielna 37, 00-108 Warsaw, entered into the register of associations and other social and professional organisations, foundations and independent public healthcare units of the National Court Register (KRS) under the KRS number of 0000242090; holding the unique taxpayer's NIP number NIP 701-039-07-62
(hereinafter the 'FENRS') in compliance with these Rules.
2. The service of the Newsletter shall be ordered by means of accepting these Rules as well as submitting an electronic mail address (and, optionally, name and/or surname) of the user ordering the Newsletter in a dedicated form used for signing up for the Newsletter.
3. In order to receive the Newsletter, a PC with internet connection, a web browser and a correctly configured electronic mail service shall be needed.
4. The Newsletter shall be sent to the email address submitted by a registered user and contain information related to the current activity of the IENRS and FENRS – including conferences, projects and educational campaigns, publications, etc. The Newsletter may also contain commercial information in the meaning of the Act on service provision by electronic means (OJ of 2017, item 1219, as amended) concerning the IENRS, FENRS or entities with which the IENRS or FENRS cooperates.
5. The Newsletter shall be sent free of charge, typically on a monthly basis. The IENRS and FENRS shall reserve the right to change the frequency of Newsletter dispatch depending on the number of events in a given month.
7. The IENRS and FENRS shall not make the addresses of registered users available to third parties.
8. The IENRS and FENRS shall reserve the right to amend the Rules, should circumstances not regulated herein occur or if required by commonly binding laws.
10. We suggest that a complaint should include in particular: a description of the case to which the complaint pertains, the e-mail address submitted during the registration for the Newsletter service as well as the e-mail address or surface mail address to which a reply to the complaint should be sent, if the user wishes to receive a reply to their complaint by surface or e-mail to an address which is different than that (e-mail address) submitted during the registration for the Newsletter service, as well as the user's preference for the mode of notification of how the complaint has been examined.
11. The complaint shall be examined and the reply on how it is going to be examined shall be given delay, not later than within fourteen days after the complaint was lodged.
12. The user shall be notified of the way in which their complaint has been examined using the data entered in the complaint notification. The complaint lodging recommendations above serve merely as an example and the user shall not be bound by them.
Should the complaint lodged by incomplete, the IENRS or FENRS shall request the user to complete it using the address data entered in the complaint notification.
13. The Rules shall be available at the following address: enrs.eu/rules-newsletter