We offer 2 paid internships for Ukrainian students currently residing in Poland to provide direct support to the project coordinators in our office in Warsaw.
If you are a student with a passion for history, and interest in working in an international environment, please send your CV with a motivation letter by 8 May 2022. Internships will last 4 months and may start in May or June 2022.
• Very good written and verbal language skills in English
• Good knowledge of German/Hungarian/Romanian/Slovak/Polish/Lithuanian is an advantage,
• Interest in Europe's 20th-century history,
• Solid editing and researching skills,
• Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, InDesign) is a plus,
• Good organisational skills.
We also also highly recommend a similar initiative organised by the The Faculty of Law and the Faculty of Humanities at the Universität Graz , who are supporting three fellows from the Ukraine to spend one semester (4 months) in Graz to conduct and present research and collaborate with other researchers.